An Endearing Love Letter

Your heart is a fickle thing. Like what they say: so fragile and naive. Converting oxygenated and deoxygenated blood for you. A heartbreak may not be literal in action, but the sensations you feel from it are deemed as 'physical pain'. That is an abbreviation of me missing you.
Throughout this ride, I've realised I have changed; I was no longer the 'I can only live by myself' kind of female, but someone who learned the power of team cohesion. Sure, I could still possibly choose to go back to the mindset I had back in my mid-teens - wild, extremely liberal but still fairly compassionate. However, when I saw my certain attributes reflected upon others, I realized ironically, I lacked perception.
I needed to slow myself down; I needed clarity, my brain fixed at a certain goal.
I was the type who went two ways. Someone who wants to chase after mountains, yet flow smoothly on serene waters. My thoughts were like a ping-pong ball, tossing back and fourth. If you search the files in my head, they are drafted, not finalized.
Amidst the community that was changing my overview of life in general, you chose to appear. Not only that, you took down all my walls, one structure at a time.
It was the very first time I re-evaluated my priorities. The very first time I compromised, listened and pondered.
It felt surreal to have my whole self programmed again from scratch. Although I must say... through this destruction did I find the clarity I was looking for.
Up till this day, I question if I did the right thing. If my decisions will have an inflict on both of us years down the road. After all, you are walking this road beside a crazily articulated, sheepish person.
Like what most people say - love appears unexpectedly. You are the miracle that happened while I was fumbling. If there's one thing I could vouch for, it would be that my love for you won't change. You challenged me till every bones (in other nicer words.. you made me grow).
I could be mad, even madder when we have more things to say... But just like a magnet, I still get attracted to you at the end of the day. You are South, while I am North. Opposites attract, don't they?
They say to pursue a relationship that challenges us. You gave me a whole new possibilities to believe in. You taught me to have faith that things do work out. That being said, I love that you gave me the autonomy to do what I set my heart and mind into. Honestly, all I ever need is a good listening ear. Someone to go through thick and thin, someone whom I share my sadness, joy and laughter with. You also taught me to empathize more with my family members and friends.
If there is anthing I can dedicate to you, it is that I am, and will always be grateful for you, your whole existence. And cherish our little moments and memories together.
Never stop being you.
To more adventuring, partner. I love you ~ I can never say enough.

Comments

Popular Posts