Repurcussions

These old wounds resurfaced. Freshly and prickly red cuts thrive from scarring. 

My childhood came in a whirl. I hated that physical pain I had. I hated that the word depression even existed. 

If I had to carry it through genetics and bloodline, I would have to face the repurcussions. 

Maybe I am thinking a few steps ahead, about how some things might repeat. I solemnly do not want bad history to come about in a cycle. I want to believe that we could at least change our mindset and attitude towards our general outlook. 

Sometimes there are a ton of emotions going on, some blended in with others. Depicting a scene where flowers are twined with vines. Beyond this beauty lies a sad, broken soul. A soul that needs a lot of consolation. A great force of love, understanding and gentleness. 

I wish to see a flourished generation. Make something out of what was initially nothingness; emptiness. Get empowered, and have the strength to empower as well. 

Maybe one day a fragment of some success story will be published just from here. 

Comments

Popular Posts